Class II Gases
• Division 2.1 Flammable Gas
• Division 2.2 Non Flammable, Non Toxic Gas
• Division 2.3 Toxic Gas
Class III Flammable Liquids
Class IV Solid Flammables
Spontaneously combustible materials; substances that deliver flammable gases when in contact with water.
• Division 4.1 Flammable solids.
• Division 4.2 Substances that may experiment an spontaneous combustion.
• Division 4.3 substances that deliver flammable gases when in contact with water.
Class V Comburent Substances and Organic Peroxide
• Division 5.1 Comburent substances (oxidants)
• Division 5.2 Organic peroxides
Class VI Toxic and Infectious substances
• Division 6.1 Toxic substances
• Division 6.2 Infectious Infectious substances
Class VII Radioactive Material
Class VIII Corrosive Subtances
Class IX Various High Risk Subtances
Except otherwise specified in the Regulations, a "Declartion of the Forwarder" and the Bill of Lading of the high risk merchandise must be emitted.
The forwarder is responsible to fill out the form established as "Declaration of the Forwarder of Dangerous Merchandises" for all and each one of the forwarding that contain dangerous merchandises classified as such, as follows:
• Utilize the Correct form and in a correct manner.
• Complete the form in an exact and legible manner.
• Make sure that the form is signed when the forwarding is presented to the carrier to be hauled and that the forwarding had been prepared following the current